Caring for indigenous people with dementia in remote areas [videorecording] : perspectives from the Northern Territory : a mulitdisciplinary training resource / SA & NT DTSC.Material type: TextPublication details: [Glenside, S. Aust.] : SA & NT DTSC, c2009.Description: 1 computer disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 booklet (23 p.)ISBN:
- Dementia -- Northern Territory -- Study and teaching
- Dementia -- Patients -- Care -- Study and teaching
- Aboriginal Australians -- Diseases -- Northern Territory
- Torres Strait Islanders -- Diseases
- Allied health personnel and patient -- Northern Territory
- Sparsely populated areas -- Northern Territory
- Aboriginal Australians -- Northern Territory -- Social life and customs
- Torres Strait Islanders -- Social life and customs
- 616.83099429 22
- Digital content preserved
|Item type||Current library||Collection||Call number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|DVD||Main Library Library||Regional||DVD Aboriginal 1132 (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Checked out||18/07/2014||IMUAC043985|
|DVD||Main Library Library||Main Collection||DVD Aboriginal 1131 (Browse shelf(Opens below))||Available||IMUAC044020|
Title from disc cover.
"An Australian Government initiative, Training to care for people with dementia".
Includes bibliographical references (Booklet p. 22-23)
"Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders watching the following video are warned that it may contain images and voices of deceased persons."--Videorecording.
"The aim of this resource is to educate allied health professionals about cultural and professional issues when caring for indigenous people with dementia in the Northern Territory."--Back of disc cover.
Single layer DVD-ROM, closed, DVD Video.
System requirements: DVD drive and DVD compatible player software.
Digital content preserved ANL